(2019 AWARD WINNER) Cordlife Cord Blood Banking Package! Get up to $400* Cash Rebate!!!
In a nutshell
Empower your child in the name of health with Cordlife!
For just $200, receive $2,100^ worth of value off your enrolment plan!
PLUS get cash rebates of up to $400*!
Every baby is born with the strength to defeat over 80 major illnesses1 such as leukaemia, lymphoma and thalassemia.
But they can’t harness it unless we make the choice to safeguard their health for good by storing their cord blood stem cells.
Take down the nasties with Cordlife, Singapore’s largest family cord blood bank!
Get the best of our 17 years of quality cord blood banking expertise and established track record at affordable prices to suit your financial needs.
1. Simply click “Grab Now” to buy Baby Market's $200 Cord Blood Banking Voucher worth $2,100^.
2. A Cordlife consultant will contact you to arrange for the sign up of Cordlife’s package.
3. Depending on your enrolment plan, receive an additional Cash Rebate of up to $400* (to be collected at the Baby Market Fair from 19 April to 21 April, Singapore Expo Hall 5, Cordlife Booth C01) with your redemption letter!
> Over 17 years of quality cord blood banking in Singapore
> 1st in Southeast Asia to be internationally dual certified by AABB and FACT which ensures standard procedures are strictly adhered to for the handling, processing and storing of cord blood
> Ranked Top 10 Family Cord Blood Bank by Parent’s Guide to Cord Blood Foundation
> Sole provider of umbilical cord lining storage in Singapore
Other financing plans are available, with cash rebates of up to $400*!
Cordlife’s cord blood banking package is payable by CDA and payment only happens after your baby is born!
Terms and conditions
*Subject to choice of enrolment plan
^Based on original price of $6,800. Non-stackable with other promotions and/or vouchers.
*Enjoy a Free $5 MumMum Online Voucher for every $30 Spent on Preorder!
Cord Blood Banking Package Includes:
· Cordlife Protect:360°: Cordlife, together with an international insurer, will waive off your child’s future storage payments if you or your spouse passes away or suffers from Total and Permanent Disability (TPD)**. Depending on the payment plan you elected, your family may also receive a token fund**.
· Cordlife Pledge:360°: Cordlife assures you of a cord blood unit of suitable match or SGD$50,000 to defray medical costs if the cord blood unit loses its viability at point of transplant+.
· Cordlife Assure:360°: Cordlife will cover the cost for matching (HLA resolution test) and viability (CFU Assay) prior to the Haematopoietic Stem Cell (HSC) transplant**. This is Cordlife’s assurance to be with you if there is a need for the release of your child’s cord blood.
· Cordlife Guard:360°: Cordlife has taken added insurance coverage, to safeguard you and your family from financial loss that results from direct malpractice**.
**Kindly note that the above mentioned is for general information only. Please refer to the Cordlife Service Agreement for full details and its terms and conditions. Cordlife Group Limited reserves the right to amend or cancel any of the benefits listed above without prior notice. International quality standards may differ between the time of enrolment and the time of release of your baby’s cord blood unit for transplant. All reasonable efforts will be made to adhere to the prevailing standards at the time of release of your baby’s cord blood unit. HLA testing and CFU Assay may or may not cease to become a mandatory quality check.
The fine print
· Valid for collection ONLY between 19 - 21 April 2019 (19 - 20 Apr: 11am-9pm, 21 Apr: 11am-6pm).
· To be collected from Booth C01 at Mummys Market Fair, Singapore Expo Hall 5 (please refer to Mummys Market Shopping Guide for any updates before commencement of event).
· Mummys Market reserves the right to revise, suspend or terminate any deal without prior notice. In the event that a purchase has already been made, Mummys Market shall provide a full refund to the customer of the affected deal.
· Should the item not be collected between 19 - 21 April 2019 at the Mummys Market Fair, the full retail price will be charged for collections.
· STRICTLY No Refunds, Exchanges or Cancellations allowed.
· Unlimited Voucher per person.
· Voucher printout must be presented upon redemption.
· Not valid with other discounts and promotions unless stated otherwise.
· In the event of any occurrence not foreseen under this Fine Print section, the decision of Mummys Market shall be final.
MumMum Online $5 Voucher Code
· *Receive a FREE $5 MumMum Online Voucher Code for every $30 Spent on Preorder.
· $5 MumMum Online Voucher Code is NOT stackable and EACH $5 Voucher Code can ONLY be used for 1 check out transaction.
Customer spends $120 on Preorder.
Number of $5 Voucher Code entitled: 4 (1 x $5 voucher code per $30 spent on preorder, therefore, $120 / $30 = 4)
With 4 x $5 voucher codes, Customer visits https://www.mummum.com.sg/ and wants to make a purchase. Upon check out:
No. of $5 Voucher Code usable: 1 (Customer cannot use all 4 voucher codes for 1 check out transaction, ONLY 1 voucher code can be used for each check out transaction)
Voucher code is only applicable to MumMum Online @ https://www.mummum.com.sg/ and will be sent via email to customer after the close of preorder.
- For general enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- There may be a slight difference in the tone of colours depending on the resolution of your monitor.
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Step 1: Purchase your voucher using the “Grab Now” button on this page.
Step 2: By purchasing the voucher and providing your name, email address and phone number on the payment page, your voucher will be confirmed.
Note: Voucher must be redeemed by 5 April 2019. No refund, cancellation or extension is allowed.
Step 3: You will receive your voucher via email. Please print this and present it to the Cordlife consultant upon enrolment. Cordlife will retain a copy of your printed voucher.
Step 4: A Cordlife consultant will contact you to schedule an appointment for enrolment by 5 April 2019. Alternatively, you may contact Cordlife at 6238 0808 to schedule an appointment.