Pregnancy To Parenthood Seminar Series (Know it all from Pregnancy / Delivery / Breastfeeding!!)
In a nutshell
Join us at the LARGEST and Most ANTICIPATED Pregnancy to Parenthood Summit!
LEARN from Top Medical EXPERTS from Thomson Medical!
ENGAGE in Onsite Activities!
SAMPLE products with our Supporting Partners!
Congratulations on your pregnancy journey! If you’re a first time parent, you’ll HAVE TO attend this seminar!
Pregnancy To Parenthood Series by
You can read all the childbirth and newborn care materials out there, but nothing can truly prepare you for what’s to come.
Which is why we have gathered a team of MEDICAL EXPERTS from the industry's leading maternity hospital, Thomson Medical, to answer all your questions and address the fears and concerns you’ve been facing.
Summit Topic Highlights
1. Learn about the Different Stages of Labour and What to Expect in Natural vs C-Sec Deliveries: Know more about the signs to look out for when you are ready for delivery and when to head to the labour ward. Considering a drug-free labour or epidural? Find out from the experts on side effects and decide which method works for you!
2. Lifesaving Benefits of Cordblood Banking
3. Confinement Practices for Mother's Recovery: Can I drink water during confinement? Can I bathe? Do I have to eat confinement food for every single meal? Bust those famous confinement myths and learn directly from a TCM Expert on how to practice confinement suited to your needs. Learn more about what to eat and drink, how to take care of your body, the Dos and Don'ts of the confinement period and more during these crucial 30 days of recovery!
4. Common Newborn Issues and How to Handle Them: Be prepared with tips on newborn care and get your questions answered on how to handle common newborn issues such as umbilical cord infection, jaundice, colic, bowel movements, skin conditions such as cradle cap and baby acne.
5. Breastfeeding All You Need to Know: Learn from an experienced Certified Lactation Consultant on breastfeeding basics! Establishing a good latch, monitoring signs that baby is being fed well, building up a good supply of breastmilk, managing blocked ducts and engorgement, and learning about different nursing positions are Must-Knows when it comes to preparing for that big day onwards.
Join us for an EMPOWERING afternoon of education and enlightenment as we prepare you for a smooth pregnancy to parenthood journey!
PLUS take home a FREE Attractive Goody Bag worth over $100! YAY!
*Goody Bag image is for illustrative purposes. Actual content may differ
Seminar: Pregnancy to Parenthood
Date: Saturday, 7th July, 2018
Registration: 01:15 pm
Time: 02:00 pm - 06:00pm
Venue: Singapore Expo Max Atria, Peridot Room 201-203
Also happening on the same weekend, check out:
Largest Baby Fair in Southeast Asia: Baby World Fair
Date: Friday to Sunday, 6 - 8 July 2018
Venue: Singapore Expo Hall 5
Time: 11am-9pm (Fri, Sat) 11am-8pm (Sun)
The fine print
- Tickets to be collected on Saturday, 7th July, 2018 @ Singapore Expo Max Atria, Outside Peridot Room 201-203, Level 2, 1:15pm
- STRICTLY No Refunds, Exchanges or Cancellations allowed.
- Voucher printout must be presented upon redemption.
- Not valid with other discounts and promotions unless stated otherwise.
- Event management reserves the right to refuse entry to any persons.
- Only mothers-to-be will be allowed to redeem the goody bag.
- Strictly (1) goody bag redeemable per couple; goody bags will only be redeemable at the end of the seminar
-For general enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
-There may be a slight difference in the tone of colours depending on the resolution of your monitor.
-See the rules that apply to all deals
Purchase your item using the 'Grab Now' button on this page.
Step 2) >>>
By purchasing your item and providing your name, email address, phone number and date of redemption at the payment page, you have already ordered your item(s).
Step 3) >>>
Print out your voucher via your email and redeem your tickets on Saturday, 7th of July 2018 @ Singapore Expo Max Atria, Outside Peridot Room 201-203, Level 2